Advanced Joomla Templating (pt1) Using Module Class Suffix
a write-up from User Written Resources
1. replicate the designs currently made use of for the specific component, including a suffix to every design name. this will absolutely consist of several of the complying with;
3. div.moduletable h3
/ li >
6. table.moduletable td
and also can consist of various other designs made use of on the web content because area, such as;
1. ol, ul, li
2. a: web link, a: seen, a: float
3. a.readon: web link, a.readon: gone to, a.readon: float
and also others, keep in mind that specific components currently might have details css designs connected with them (such as latestnews & mostread listings) so if you are customizing among these components, you could require to either eliminate the certain design so the component course suffix design can be used, or simply alter those particular designs.
instance from “freemambo theme”
/ images/leftright./ images/subhead _ bg.gif); font-size: 10px; text-align:!
no component suffix screenshot
2. make modifications to these designs as preferred.
instance of adjustments to “freemambo theme” – including suffix eg
Background-color: #FF 9900; shade: # 333333; font-size: 12px; text-align:!
eg component suffix screenshot
3. upgrade the component course suffix within joomla manager.
1. most likely to ‘Modules’ -> ‘Site Modules’
2. click the component you would certainly such as to use the brand-new css designs to
3. get in the suffix you made use of in the component course suffix area & click ‘Save’.
website component – modify screenshot.
/ li >
5./ images/leftright./ images/subhead _ bg.gif); font-size: 10px; text-align:! Background-color: #FF 9900; shade: # 333333; font-size: 12px; text-align:!